Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Late Night with Google

Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Yesterday I had my late night with Google, and alhamdulillah was extremely beneficial.

The benefits of it:

1. Get an insight of what is out there on a general level.
2. What is available on the market for the non-Muslims specifically, so you can intelligently copy it in the Muslim market.
3. Gain an insight into what has worked and what has not - so you can use the best to make your project outstanding!
4. Have an overlook of website presentation and get a feel of what is good, excellent and outstanding in terms of website presentation.

...So, for those who haven't done it - I would advise you too as it will take your project to another level inshaAllah.

If anyone wants to see the research I derived - please let me know.

All the best in your projects.

Shukran,
Alima.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As-Salāmu ‘alaykum wa Rahmatullāh,

    MāshāAllāh, sounds like a flying start! Have you also thought about doing summaries of some of the academic material out there? e.g. one of my Professors, Professor Abdul Hakim Ibrahim Al-Matroudi (SOAS University) wrote a great work on the Hanbali madh'hab & ibn Taymiyyah (ra) but the book is like the rest of it's genre - great material but very dear (£65 the last time I checked).

    Maybe once your project is in flight you can get exclusive interviews with such Professors and request borrowing a copy of the book to make sure you don't have to pay the price for it?

    I shall make du'ā for your success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa 'alaykumasalaam wa rahmatullah,

    JazakAllahu khayrun brother Imaad.

    That's a great idea mashaAllah.

    I will keep that in mind, and will certainly look into it.

    I actually do this anyway, so in sha Allah!

    ReplyDelete